Tuesday, January 15, 2008

...decided to clean the refrigerator



I just got back.

Like, a week ago got back.

My room is a disaster. All I really have are the boxes of crap I mailed from Iraq and the stuff Sister stored for me. Instead of unpacking and attempting to organize said crap, I chose to clean the refrigerator.

I wanted something that I could begin, and then finish.
Task = accomplished.
Not
Task = waiting or Task = incomplete.

I'm so overwhelmed I don't know what to do! I have some sort of attention deficit as I'll move from one room of the house to another accumulating tasks and projects as I go along - when really, all I set out to do was brush my teeth!

Refrigerator clean = Check.

What am I going to do with the rest of my life = waiting.

2 comments:

ria+3 said...

Oh good, I was going to tell you that I enjoyed reading your blog. Congratulations on your clean refrigerator. This is something I hope to do myself someday.
gotta run, more next time.

Carol said...

Nice. Want to tackle my closets?