Monday, August 4, 2008

Crazy Crazy Month.

I've been back in Colorado almost a week now and I've been running around like crazy since.

I accepted a job with Big Defense Contractor and tentatively start on August 11th (for you military/former military just so you know, it took a moment's thought to NOT type 11 AUG). I found an apartment just 2 blocks from Sister, 1.5 blocks from a very very nice park, 2 blocks from both a King Soopers AND a Whole Foods, oh an about 15 miles to work...

I'm sad that my summer o' fun is about to end, but anxiously anticipating starting this next part of my life.

I'll email my new address shortly. Phone number will stay the same (for now).

2 comments:

ria+3 said...

Oh wow! Great! Congratulations on the newest home. Good luck w/ the move.

Carol said...

almost all moved in. Welcome to the neighborhood!