Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Productive? Who? me?

So, today I was fairly productive. Well, in relation to the past week, today I feel I accomplished quite a bit!

1. Networking meeting at 7am.
2. Bike ride at 9 (before the wind!)
3. Violin lesson at 12.
4. Completed, scanned and submitted application forms for a job I interviewed for last week.

Still to do:

1. Run at least 20 minutes.
2. Return overdue library books.

I've managed to not drive my car today. Actually, I've managed to not drive much the past week or so. I filled up my car last Tuesday and I've only gone through 1/4 of a tank :) I even think I can make it the rest of the day not driving...the library is a mere 1 and a half miles from my house. Boy is cooking me dinner tonight and he just moved closer to me - about 5 miles away. I figure today I've saved about $5!

1 comment:

Carol said...

#3 yard work
#4 vacuum the basement

I'm so annoying, right?