Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Birthday!

Happy Birthday to Me! So, yesterday was an awesome day! And I get to celebrate my birthday many days this week. I like to think its because I didn't really celebrate my 30th since I was in f*ing Iraq, but mostly its because my friends can't get it together all on one day at one time. But its still fun to have friends who celebrate! yay! But we've got happy hour tomorrow, get together on Saturday, dinner on Sunday...

My birthday day I dragged myself out of bed to run an a$$ kicking run at the Garden of the Gods - B and I committed to doing the Tues/Thur training runs for the 10 miler. I had sushi lunch with Friend Now Living Here (and her adorable son) and Friend with Rhyming Name. Yum. Current Roommate took me for Starbucks and a pedicure. And Boy took me out for a really really nice dinner. And he gave me a nice present. I got two bunches of flowers AND the yearly Mom speech that goes "xx years ago, I brought home a baby girl!"

It was a really good day. Yay!

1 comment:

ria+3 said...

Yeah! I got the date right!

It sounds like you had a great time. I completely agree with a week-long (or more) celebration—Enjoy!